Friday 15 August 2014

New Chapter

Jeans: Primark T-Shirt: Dad's 
Bag: Tommy Hilfiger Necklace: Claires

Hey guys! Long time no post!
Sorry for being on hiatus on my blog for quite some time now. I never found the time to update due to moving to a different country.

 It's a new chapter in my life. Nearly every beginning of anything is difficult but I believe that in time, things will get better.

 It was a hectic few weeks but everything is slowly falling into place again. 
So I'm back with a short post!
So for this outfit, I kept it extremely plain and simple. I wore my mint green pants along with my dad's oversized white V-neck. 
For the accessories, I threw on my gold chains and my chunky ring. I also used my new pink striped bag for a pop of color!
I planned to wear my baby pink beanie but took it off in the end. I didn't realise how high the temperatures were here in America during summer. That sounds dumb but I came from Ireland. That should justify my argument! 

Well that's it! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this. I promise I'll try and post more frequently in the future.
See you in my next post!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. nice look dear and nice blog!
    if you want to follow each other let me know and I'll follow you back!
    http://www.fashionizein.com/

    ReplyDelete