Wednesday 16 July 2014

The Wild

Baseball Tee: Pull & Bear(Thrifted) High-waisted Shorts: Primark
Gold Chain Necklace: Claires Platformed Canvas Shoes: Local Shop

Hey guys! Sorry for being so MIA her on my blog for two weeks!
I have a lot of things going on at the moment and I just never found the time.
Here's a quick post for you guys anyway!
I wore my new thrifted baseball tee in this look. I absolutely fell in love with this
the first time I saw it. At first, I thought the print was a wolf..
(because you know.. EXO fan right here!)
But It's just a tiger. It's all good though. Tigers are cool too!
I paired the tee with my high waisted shorts and my white platformed shoes.
For jewellery, I just wore my double gold chain necklace.

Sorry for the lack of photos! I was taking these while my friends were in the room.
Doesn't it bother you sometimes when people look at you while taking photos?
I felt a bit conscious... Oh well!

That's it for this one! Hope y'all are having a fantabulous day!
See you in my next post!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment