Sunday 29 June 2014

Grungy Lilac

Sweater: LK Bennett Skirt: Primark
Boots: TK Maxx  Cardigan: M&S

Hello to all you beautiful people!
Hope y'all had a pretty good Sunday. 
I return with a more dressy but not exactly girly kind of outfit.
 
So it was actually my brother's birthday on the day I wore this. 
I acknowledged the fact that he literally does not wear any other colour except for black and white.
It's kind of silly but meh. We all have our own style!
Anyways, that is why I went with a very plain black and grey base 
which was my black sweater and grey skirt!
For shoes, I wore my trusty black boots.
 Despite my desires to dress without any colour at all, I couldn't.
So I threw on my lilac cardigan as a personal touch to my outfit.
I also wore my quirky little robot necklace.
Okay these last two photos we're supposed to be for IG because I recently hit 1k followers!
I held a S4S thing to reach my goal and I got so much support from them.
I really didn't expect it. I was going to take the announcement down after 30 minutes 
because no one responded..
But they all started rolling in! It was quite overwhelming really. 
Haha anyway this is me being cute saying "I <3 U" to everyone.

And that's it! Thank you guys for checking this out!
Be sure to hype this on lookbook!
And please visit my IG for updates.
See you in my next post! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment