Wednesday 21 May 2014

Them Black Boots

Cardigan: Primark Jeans: Pull & Bear
Boots: TK Maxx Bracelets: Car Boot Sale/Gift 
This look is your classic tank, cardi and jeans combination!
It has that complete laid back feel throughout the whole outfit.
No twist! No drama!
I put on my light blue skinny jeans. I know skinny jeans are somehow known to be really 
uncomfortable sometimes but, trust me guys. 
These jeans are so soft it's like you are just wearing leggings!
Yay for comfort!
 I wore my extremely comfy burgundy cardigan. It was quite warm yesterday but
also got quite chilly during the day so this cardigan was perfect!
It's woolly knitted texture gave me warmth but no too much that I would be dying
of the heat. HA!  
 
I wore my black and pink bracelet along with my "I wish" bracelet.
I just thought they went well with the whole ensemble.
 Drum roll please! Dun-dun-dun-dun! 
Yes! You guessed it from the title and the pictures.
I finally got myself a pair of these bad boys! 
They aren't the original Doc Martens okay. I am not that rich.
But I got them for such a bargain and they are seriously like so comfortable 
and perfect and AGH!
I love my new babies ;u;

These kinds of boots aren't really everyone's style. Like my parents wanted me to return them.. 
But I don't care. As long as I'm happy with them, sure It'll be grand. haha!

Well that's it for this one! Thanks for checking it out!
See you in my next post!
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment